Health Management and Prevention of COVID-19 in the Workplace through the State of Emergency
With the announcement of the Third State of Emergency the Ministry of Health Welfare and Labour distributed the following guidelines to organisations through Keidanren, the business association.
In Summary the points are as follows:
1) In the workplace, please make sure the following 5 areas are covered.
2) Active Implementation of Telework
3) Electronic Application Optimisation
4) An understanding of the 5 high risk areas for contracting COVID-19
5) Utilising the employment adjustment subsidies for Business Closure
6) Allowing the use of Annual Leave for those who need to care for children and family members and understanding the subsidies that are available.
On TV, perhaps it is due to Corona fatigue, but it feels like there is an increase in reporting on outside options for eating and drinking, and also an increase of people moving around. In my opinion, what is currently required is for executive leadership at Companies to actively establish an infection prevention plan, and to encourage Employees both inside and outside the workplace to practice self control, and change their behavior.
In Japanese only but the Message from the Ministry to Keidanren is as attached: